Up to 100% increased growth of many LPS and SPS, even sensitive species such as Fiji and Tonga corals.
- LPS will grow faster.
- Wounded corals recover faster.
- Tridacnas show clearer defined colors.
- Goniopora and Alveopora can be easily kept.
- Improved coloring of all corals.
- Fiji and Tonga Montiporas grow faster and retain their different colors.
- SPS corals produce more mucus and therefore have improved protection against predators.
- No darkening of coral tissue during dosing.
- Extreme polyp expansion in all types of corals.