GIESEMANN T-5 / aquablue-azure is a turquoise blue 16-17000K lamp developed for reef aquariums providing higher PAR to enhance the colors and growth of corals whilst producing a rich azure- blue for optimum aesthetics.
- A rich turquoise blue approximating to 16-17000 Kelvin
- Can be used as a standalone tube or mixed with other colours within the range.
- A high-power T5 tube with a strong and stable spectrum for lighting reef aquariums, thereby ensuring fascinating colour effects and glorious coral growth.
Available in 24, 39, 54 and 80 watt
|Length||550 mm||850 mm||1150 mm||1450 mm|
|Power||24 Watt||39 Watt||54 Watt||80 Watt|
Recommended for Marine/Reef Aquaria
- Corresponds to the spectral composition of the light under water
- Very long color stability through quality phosphors
- Reinforcement of all colors in fish and corals
- Rich Blue / Turquoise White light spectrum of about 1600-17000 Kelvin
- Promotes coral growth by reinforcing the preferred range of zooxanthellae in the blue spectrum
Absolutely brilliant, fluorescent colors of marine life
Made in Germany