A premium grade marine bacterioplankton substitute for feeding corals in ULNS systems.
Coral Sprint contains special proteins to support fluorescent coloration for LPS, Soft and SPS Corals.
- 1 dosing spoon per 500 L (132 US gal), dose every 2 days
- Mix Coral Sprint powder in a cup of tank water, shake well for at least 20 seconds
- Then pour directly into the aquarium.
- Do not target feed the corals.
- Start with 25% of recommend dosing.
Molluscs and crustaceans.
- Crudeprotein 85%,
- Crudefat 11%,
- Crudefibre 3%,
- Crudeash 1%.