The HI97105 Marine Master Waterproof Photometer combines accuracy and ease of use in a simple, all in one portable design. The advanced optical system provides lab-quality accuracy while it's user-friendly design is easy for any aquarium user making it the perfect photometer for your water quality testing needs. The HI97105 is designed to accurately test pH, Alkalinity, Calcium, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Phosphate level in marine aquarium applications.
- No warm up time needed before taking a measurement
- Tutorial mode for easy step-by-step instructions
- CAL Check for performance verification and calibration
- Advanced LED optical system for accurate results
- Auto data logging feature logs the last 50 measurements
- Waterproof and floating IP67 rated design
- Auto shut off
- Carrying case and starter reagents included
Better Features for Better Testing
Let your photometer guide you through setup, calibration, and testing with on-screen tutorials and animations so you always know the next step. Simply access Tutorial Mode at any stage in the setup or measurement process with the dedicated help key.
When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition. When low battery power may affect your results, the meter will shut down to avoid erroneous readings caused by low battery level.
Auto Data Logging
Missed a measurement? No need to worry because your photometer will automatically log the last 50 measurements. The results can be viewed instantly using the Log Recall Menu.
CAL Check Validation
Hanna’s exclusive CAL CheckTM feature provides a stress-free, straightforward way to ensure your photometer is working properly. Simply insert the certified CAL CheckTM standards and let your meter guide you through validation. If your photometer is out of specification for any reason, simply calibrate to your standard.
Advanced Optical System
A Light Emitting Diode (LED) provides more light while using less power and a narrow band interference filter results in more accurate and repeatable readings.
Durable & Portable Design
Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the new IP67 body ensures top performance in any environment. Internal optics are sealed from outside dust, dirt, and water. In addition, it floats, just in case you drop your meter in water. This photometer uses an exclusive positive‑locking system to ensure that the cuvettes are placed into the holder in the same position for accurate readings every time.
Made to fit comfortably in your hand for on-the-go testing or sit on a table for benchtop use, a backlit LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle, day or night. The supplied AA batteries provide life for more than 800 measurements.
- 1x HI97105C Photometer
- 1x HI780-25 Marine pH reagent (30mL)
- 1x HI772-26 Marine Alkalinity Reagent (30mL)
- 1x HI7581U Marine Calcium Reagent A (30mL)
- 1x HI7582 Marine Calcium Reagent B Starter Kit (25 tests)
- 1x HI782-25 Marine Nitrate High Range Starter Kit (25 tests)
- 1x HI764-25 Marine Nitrite Ultra Low Range Starter Kit (25 tests)
- 1x HI774-25 Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Range Starter Kit (25 tests)
- 2x Sample Cuvettes & Caps
- 2x 1mL Graduated Syringes with Tips
- 1x Mini Pipette with Tip
- 2x 3mL Pasteur Pipettes
- 1x Cloth for Wiping Cuvettes
- 1x Scissors
- 3x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- 1x Hard Carrying Case
- 1x Instrument Quality Certificate
- 1x Instruction Manual