Add the I/O Breakout Box to your current aquarium controller an easy way to connect up to six external switch inputs. The breakout box is compatible with any Apex Controller.
- Float Switches for sump alerts or ATO (Auto Top Off)
- Push Buttons for special feed, cleaning, ect. modes
- Leak Detectors
- Magnetic switches on cabinets for intrusion detection
Customize your Neptune Apex Controller with the I/O Breakout Box. Add float switches, magnet switches, or any other open/closed device. The Breakout box does not power any accessories, but lets you monitor the signal of the switch connected to it, and then you can program your Apex controller to react to the change in the status. The breakout box can connect to any open I/O port on an Apex Controller System.
Besides the typical float switches, the options that you unlock with your Apex and a breakout box are virtually endless. Below are a short list of examples for possible switches and what they can accomplish.
- Float Switches for Auto Top Off
- Reed Switches for incabinet lighting or intruder detection
- Humidity Sensors for turning on and off fans or dehumidifyers
- Momentary Swtiches for a time based function like saltwater mixing or water changes
- 3-Way Toggle Switches for overriding programmed outlets
- Leak Detection Switches for notifying you when a leak is occuring
- 1x Neptune Systems Breakout Box