Read all the above text before commencing with the treatment!
• 1 drop for every 4 liters or 1 gallon.
The dropper contains approx. 300 drops (10 ml). The dropper cap holds approx. 90 drops.
So 1 cap full is good for 360 liters or 90 gallons.
Add it in a high flow area of the tank. If you want to treat a refugium only and if it’s volume is too small for using a powerhead then mixing should be done manually.
• It should start to work within 30 minutes.
• If within 45 minutes no visible death of flatworms occurs add 50% more.
• As soon as the flatworms start to die commence with the activated carbon to take out any toxic body fluids. Also see the above given important remarks.
• After an hour or so you can turn any UV or ozone on again.
Keep out of the reach of children! Only for aquarium hobby use