Sponge Power enhances the growth of filter feeding species like sponges, tridacna clams and sea squirts. The increased growth helps these organisms process a larger volume of tank water and results in increased water quality. SPS corals see increased tip coloration, with enhanced purples being the most commonly noticed.
- Increases micro-fauna biodiversity and stability
- Enhanced growth potential of SPS corals
- Improved polyp extension with regular use
- Can be used with ZEOvit or by itself
- Supports rapid regeneration in damaged or freshly fragged corals
Sponge Power - Designed for filter feeders such as sponges, tridacna clams and sea squirts.
- Increased growth of filter feeding species
- Supports increased water processing and ultimately water quality
- Longer colored tip portions of SPS corals
- Purple enhancements in SPS corals
- Improves recovery of damaged corals