The Neptune Systems WXM Wireless Expansion Module gives you complete control over a total of 11 EcoTech Vortech pumps or Radion LED simultaneously.
The WXM is an accessory for the Apex and together they empower you to customise the functions of your Vortech pumps and Radion LED lightings. You can define what to do based on time of day, feed mode, power outage mode, and many more customisable functions.
The WXM supports up to 11 Vortech pumps or Radion LED simultaneously - Can mix and match control across multiple tanks. Imagine having complete control over the MP40s and Radions in your 210 gallon display tank, while at the same time controlling the MP10 you have in the frag tank right next to it.
Supports all built-in Vortech pump modes - Turn on whatever pump mode you like, at will or at any time of the day. Example of a setting: Tidal Swell in the morning, followed by a strong Nutrient Transport Mode for a couple of hours to stir up detritus, followed by Random Reef Crest for a few hours, then at night when the lights go out, put it in a calm Lagoonal Mode until the next morning where it starts all over again!
Features of the Vortech wireless expansion module:
- Wirelessly controls any of EcoTech's wireless pumps (WWD or EcoSmart) as well as all Radion LED models.
- Independent channels to support any combination of pumps and lights up to 11 total.
- Supports Ecotech's Constant, Reef Crest, Lagoon Random, Pulse, Sync and Anti-Sync modes.
- Modes of operation can be changed through the day.
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonlight in sync with actual moon phases, lightning and clouds.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Pumps can be dynamically added/removed from the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3 feet AquaBus cable.
- Fully upgradeable. WXM firmware and pump firmware can be updated for feature enhancement.
- LED Status indicator and wireless status indicator
- Compatible with all Apex Systems
WXM Wireless Expansion Module requires Apex